We offer adhesive for the following markets:
Case and Carton Sealing – Hot Melt Adhesive
The COOL-LOK family of specialty adhesives is the only line of low- temperature products in the adhesive industry capable of meeting your specific requirements for bonding integrity, productivity, cost in use and safety.
The adhesives provide full hot melt functionality at 250°F, 100° cooler than traditional 350°F adhesives. This enables you to improve safety and reduce maintenance and energy costs while handling a wide range of packaging requirements.
Safer operation. Reduced maintenance costs and downtime. The right adhesive for your requirements.
Applied at 250F COOL-LOK is the industry leader in case and carton sealing
For more information: Technomelt COOL
Hot Melt Adhesive
A wide variety of the industry standard 350F hot melt adhesives for a variety of case and carton sealing applications.
- Tray Forming
- Case Forming
- Freezer Rated Applications
- Bliss Box
- Wax Coated
- We carry a full line of hot melt and liquid labeling adhesive
- Substrates: Glass, PET, HDPE, & other various plastics
- Hot Melt, Resins, Non-Casein, Casein, Jelly Gums, Vinyl-Dex
- Rotary, Picker, Roll thru hot pick-up, Direct transfer, Stencil
Hot Melt Adhesive
- Ideal for lining, tight backing, tipping and hinge applications
- Perfect Binding
- PUR Hot Melt Adhesive
- Rubber based adhesives for difficult substrates – IGEN printed papers
Liquid Adhesives for case and carton sealing
- Resin-based adhesive
- Provide excellent adhesion to foil and some poly laminated stock.
Designed for general packaging applications which involve high speeds and/or difficult substrates
- Meet composition requirements as an Indirect Food Additive
- With a UV indicator, it’s easy to check the bead width and location.
A wide variety of hot melts for applications
- Filter manufacturing
- Edge banding
- Panel forming
- Foam bonding
- Profile wrapping
- Any other fast setting requirements
High performance PVA adhesives designed for cold press applications.